[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: AW: [ubl] Re: [ubl-ssc] Next week?
Hi, I think it is OK to cancel the call. Concerning the schema generation, we decided to do the work within the next two weeks. If there are no problems, it should be possible to send new schemas to the list till Friday, 15th of July. Regards, David -----Ursprungliche Nachricht----- Von: Anne Hendry [mailto:Anne.Hendry@Sun.COM] Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Juli 2005 19:15 An: Stephen Green Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Betreff: [ubl] Re: [ubl-ssc] Next week? Hi, Thanks for considering this early, Stephen. I'll leave it up to Sylvia and David then to decide if a call would be helpful, and if we do decide to hold it I will be available. -A Stephen Green wrote: Folks, With the US holidays next week (California at least?) should we cancel next week's meeting too? We need to hear from David and Sylvia about tool developments but could we adequately cover that with emails? What do people think? All the best - special holiday wishes for US colleagues. Steve