ubl-tsc message

Subject: [Fwd: Updates to Transport Models]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Updates to Transport Models
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:56:59 +0800
From: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>
To: Ng Chi Yuen [Cyng] <cyng@cs.hku.hk>

I have worked through the transport models including the FI document and the Certificate of Origin document and come up with a rationalized package (see attached)

I also went through the terminology and models of other groups to try to standardize of some terms and properties.  That is why some things have chnaged name and others have more properties than before.  Hopefully it makes more sense now.

I will also post these to the TSC web site so others may comment on the call tomorrow.

Ng Chi Yuen [Cyng] wrote:
Hi Tim,

        I add the properties into the class "Forwarding Instruction".
Shall I also copy those properties, e.g. "Transport Service", from the
Common Library diagram into this diagram?

        To avoid duplicated work, just tell you that I am now modifying
the Excel for "Bill Of Lading" and "Waybill" according to your previous
comment on FI. So, I'll send you these 2 Excel afterwards while you are
now focusing on the FI .EAP.

CY

Ng Chi Yuen, CY.       cyng@cecid.hku.hk       http://www.cecid.hku.hk/
Technology Officer,
Centre for E-Commerce Infrastructure Development,
The University of Hong Kong

regards
tim mcgrath
phone: +618 93352228

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/

--
regards
tim mcgrath
phone: +618 93352228

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/

UBL-TransportationModels-2.0-20051113.zip