ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] COO data model

i think i see what you mean.  in fact, we have Item. Manufacturer_ Party to indicate who made the goods.  I suspect this is what we meant, so we dont need Production Party at all.

Jern Kuan, Leong wrote:
Hi All,

I have some doubts on having the production party at the Certificate Of Origin Application level. I would think that it would be more logical to have it at the consignment instead.

Another question is is the type for Additional Information correct under the Common Library:Item? It is currently Identifier.

Rgds and thanxs
Jernkuan

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/