[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: [ubl-tsc]Meeting minutes for 19/12/2005
Important : Please sent your email address to me if you are interested to participate in the WebEx sharing session during the next scheduled teleconference. So that we would be able to assign IDs to all parties.
MINUTES OF UBL-TRANSPORT SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
1000 - 1200
Kama (UBL-TSC Chairperson, CrimsonLogic)
Tim McGrath (UBL Vice Chair)
Ng Chi Yuen (CECID)
Andrew Schoka (Information Systems Engineer USDOT)
David (Information Systems Engineer USDOT)
Jern-Kuan, Leong (CrimsonLogic)
1. Name for process document to be changed for Extended transport process. Extended to be removed.
2. Additional of US DOT in the background section.
3. References for UNeDocs to be added
4. Combine use case diagram to be added into process document under section 2.1
5. Certificate of origin of goods title to be changed for heading, EAP diagram to change to amend application, reject application, query application, receive COO
6. Section 2.3 changed to section 3
7. Andy commented that the use case can be probably enhanced to elaborate it to be more comprehensive. It would be similar to the 24533 submission submitted. Andy will look into whether he would be able to elaborate the use case diagram.
8. Synchronization of definition between excel file and the process document to be double checked.
9. Authorised issuer instead of authorised organisation used in COO.
10. Operator party to be removed from transport equipment class. CY will try to clarify with Ralph whether it is still necessary.
1. Tim to add reference link for UNeDocs.
2. Andy to see whether he can help to elaborate the use case diagram.
3. CY to clarify on operator party with Ralph.
4. Kama to send updated EFM excel sheet to USDOT
Next Meeting Schedule :
22 December 2005 SGT 1000
Telephone : +65 67844333
Conference Code : 800324
Trade & Logistics
DID: 65 6887 7765
FAX: 65 6778 5277
CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd
formerly known as Singapore Network Services
31 Science Park Road, The Crimson, Singapore 117611
Main Tel : +65 6887 7888
Main Fax: +65 6778 5277
Visit us at www.crimsonlogic.com
Makes Better Sense
This eMail and any attachments are intended solely for the named addressee(s) only. It contains confidential and/or priviledged information which should not be copied or disclosed without the consent of the CrimsonLogic group. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this eMail in error, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it (or any part of its contents). In such case, you should inform the CrimsonLogic group immediately by eMail or telephone +65 68877888 (reverse charges if necessary) and delete this eMail and any attachments from your system.
The integrity and security of internet communications and in particular this eMail and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. The CrimsonLogic group accepts no liability whatsoever in connection therewith. You are strongly advised to carry out all necessary virus checks and that you open this eMail and any attachments at your own risk.