ubl-tsc message

Subject: RE: TSC Rescheduled 11May 10am EDT WashDC

Yugma meeting id 313-109-459

To join the desktop sharing go to yugma.com and join the conference with the id given abouve

Andy

From: Andrew Schoka [mailto:AMSchoka@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 9:39 AM
To: 'Andrew Schoka'; ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org; roberto@javest.com; hvmaaren@CETIMA.NL; dvankemmel@wanadoo.fr; heikki.laaksamo@tieke.fi; fmh@progrator.dk; ihu@ds.dk; KVP@itst.dk; Michael.Onder@dot.gov; 'Hendry'; 'Jan Tore Pedersen'; 'Westerheim Hans'; 'Timcho, Thomas J'; ac.veile@yahoo.com; 'Audun Vennesland'; 'Marianne Hagaseth'
Subject: TSC Rescheduled 11May 10am EDT WashDC

Due to connectivity issues we have rescheduled the next TSC call for Monday 11 May 2009. Hope you can make the call. Regards,

Andy

AGENDA FOR UBL Transport SubCommittee MEETING

11 May 09  Monday, 1400 UTC; (Friday, 10am EDT (Wash, DC);

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=11&year=2009&hour=14&min=0&sec=0

****** CON CALL NUMBER! ******

If possible, please use Skype and preload  Yugma SE from the Skype Extras to enable host screen sharing. I will provide the conf id at the time of the call.(AMS)

    Skype: +9900827043982678

    US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075

    International: 201-793-9022

    "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #

       (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)

Agenda Item 1. STANDING ITEMS/ITEMS OF INTEREST

A. Web site for things UBL, see

http://ubl.xml.org

B. For a calendar of UBL and related events, see

http://ubl.xml.org/events

C. Public review of UBL Guidelines for Customization

An earlier version of the UBL Guidelines for Customization went out for review last year.  It's been extensively revised since then (to some extent in response to comments), and now we'd like everyone to take another look.  This should be of interest not just to UBL developers but to people concerned with the general subject of controlled schema modification/derivation.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200809/msg00006.html

Agenda Item 2 Discussion of Transport Issues List

This is a continuation of discussion of transport issues conducted at the UBL Face to Face in Rome. We need to finalize the issues and make recommendations.

Agenda Item 3 OTHER BUSINESS

Next Meetings?

To Be Determined

Andy Schoka

Acting Chair, OASIS UBL Transport SubCommittee