ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: GoToMeeting Invitation - Go to meeting for todays UBL Telecon

Hi Andy,

I was in the PSC meeting this morning where they were reviewing their issues list.  There were several that they wanted to have the TSC resolve.  I believe some of these were from the original issues list that we already removed from our TSC list, but there may be a few others that are still valid.  I've attached the list so we can review it in today's meeting if there is time.

-Anne

Marianne Hagaseth wrote:
When: 10. september 2009 20:00-22:00 (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna.
Where: Go to meeting4

1.  Please join my meeting.

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™