ubl-tsc message

Subject: RE: GoToMeeting Invitation - Go to meeting for todays UBL Telecon

Hi Anne,

Thanks for bringing up a topic that was also on my mind. I am hoping that we have time for the TSC issues list and that Tim will be able to help us resolve certain issues.

See you soon.

Andy

From: Hendry [mailto:ahendry@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 11:39 AM
To: Andrew Schoka
Cc: Marianne Hagaseth; Audun Vennesland; 'ubl-tsc@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'roberto@javest.com'; 'hvmaaren@CETIMA.NL'; 'dvankemmel@wanadoo.fr'; 'heikki.laaksamo@tieke.fi'; 'fmh@progrator.dk'; 'ihu@ds.dk'; 'KVP@itst.dk'; 'Michael.Onder@dot.gov'; Hans Westerheim; 'ac.veile@yahoo.com'; G. Ken Holman; 'Jan Tore Pedersen'; 'Timcho, Thomas J'

Hi Andy,

I was in the PSC meeting this morning where they were reviewing their issues list.  There were several that they wanted to have the TSC resolve.  I believe some of these were from the original issues list that we already removed from our TSC list, but there may be a few others that are still valid.  I've attached the list so we can review it in today's meeting if there is time.

-Anne

Marianne Hagaseth wrote:

When: 10. september 2009 20:00-22:00 (GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna.

Where: Go to meeting4

1.  Please join my meeting.

GoToMeeting®

Online Meetings Made Easy™