ubl-tsc message

Subject: Re: Model changes for TSC regarding cardinality and errors

At 2012-12-04 18:27 -0500, Andrew M Schoka wrote:
Beyond changing cardinality of all type Text entries to 0.n which I assume Ken will do with a script,

It was not my intention to change *all* type Text entries. It was pointed out during a call that there are some Text fields that are not language-oriented and are properly optional or required singletons that are not possibly repeatable.

I list the other entities that require changing.

Can you include those in editing instructions to Arianna, please? And you will need to include the list of Text type entries that are language based, since this cannot be automated.

Thanks!

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com