ubl-tsc message

Subject: Latest UBL TSC schemas

Fellow UBL TSC members,

I had to repair the spelling of an English word in the Google spreadsheets, but that was the only change necessary to produce the latest set of schemas:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=65338

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |