ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Liaison candidate: Richard Mader (ARTS)

UBL TC,

At my invitation, the Association for Retail Technology Standards
has requested liaison status for Richard Mader, its Executive
Director.

Does anyone object to accepting Richard Mader as our liaison from
ARTS?  You have five days (till the end of the day on Sunday 25
November) to register an objection if you have one.

Jon