ubl message

Subject: [ubl] Extend meeting to include Friday 22 November

UBL TC,

I noted earlier a suggestion that we extend the meeting previously
scheduled for 18-21 November 2002 in Menlo Park to include a half
day on Friday 22 November:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200210/msg00008.html

Having established now that rooms will be available to do this, I
put to you the following resolution:

   That the UBL TC meeting previously scheduled for 18-21 November
   2002 in Menlo Park be extended to the morning and early
   afternoon of Friday 22 November, with adjournment estimated at
   2 p.m. (14h00) California time (GMT -8).

The expectation here would be that people intending to fly back on
Friday would not leave before 14h00.  This means that flights from
SFO should not be scheduled to leave before 17h00 at the earliest.

If any voting member of the UBL TC objects to the adoption of this
change to our schedule, please register such objection via mail to
this list no later than COB 19 October 2002.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC