ubl message

Subject: [ubl] August UBL meeting

More info:

 - OASIS confirms that they can provide invoices if necessary so
   that we can file expenses relating to the Montreal meeting.

 - It appears that at least one and probably two members of the TC
   are willing to bring projectors if necessary, so maybe our only
   shared costs in Montreal will be for a speaker phone and phone
   line.

Bottom line: it looks like there are no major obstacles to meeting
in Montreal.  If this changes anyone's preference, please let me
know.

Jon