ubl message

Subject: UBL Code list task group report published

I'm pleased to announce the release of the second (and asymptotically close
to final) draft of the results of the code list task group created during
the Montréal plenary:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200309/msg00073.html

The report is found at:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/3493/code-proposal2-20030911.html

The associated package of spreadsheets, stylesheets and illustrative
prototypes is found at:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/3492/code-proposal2-20030911.zip

The work of the task group is complete and we invite feedback and comment
from all UBL subcommittees and any other interested parties.  There are no
more scheduled meetings of the task group, but our task was to give
recommendations to UBL subcommittees, so any feedback you have will be very
important to those subcommittees who are interpreting and acting on our
recommendations.

Thank you for your interest.

--
Next public European delivery:  3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-09-22
Next public US delivery:        3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-10-13

ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc