ubl message

Subject: CLSC: Homework for week 20 November - 26 November

Dear members of the CLSC
as decided on our call yesterday, the homework for next week's call will be to
study carefully the June 9th Code List position paper (v5) that I mailed to the
list earlier this week.

In addition the 4 inputs to this paper that we will want to look at later are:
Gunther's paper (attached)
Montreal Methodology(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-
lcsc/200309/msg00052.html)
EBSC Memo (attached)
EBSC input to version 4 of the code list position paper (attached)

Please provide regrets if you will not attend.

Regards
Mavis Cournane (Co-chair)
Cognitran Limited

draft-stuhec-codeListNamespaces-0p2.doc