ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] ACTION: VOTE: UBL 1.0 Beta Committee Draft

Hello UBL voting members,

I've been informed by OASIS staff that the TC process now requires
seven days for this kind of vote.  So I've changed the closing
date from 24 November to 26 November.

However, it's still possible to close the balloting if we get
enough yes votes for certain approval before that date, so please
go to the site and cast your ballot as soon as possible.

Note that this is NOT the usual "common consent" vote where you
can simply do nothing if you have no objection.  You MUST cast a
ballot for your vote to be registered.  Committee Drafts require a
2/3 majority of all the voting members, and we're so far only at
24 percent.

Jon