ubl message

Subject: New SC lists now operational

Hello UBL TC,

I'm pleased to report that mail lists and web pages for the four
new subcommittees we recently created are now operational.  Chairs
of the ISC, CLSC, JPLSC, and CNLSC should now be able to add new
members.  UBL members wishing to join any of these new SCs should
contact their chairs as listed below.

Many thanks to the OASIS staff for this and everything else they
do to support us.

Jon

Code List SC:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-clsc/