ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Question regarding final NDR

At 05:20 PM 3/9/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Acronyms such as ccts:BCC, ccts:ACC, ccts:ABIE currently are not
>used.  This was done to ensure clarity each time these terms occur.  My
>question is this - is the general consensus that I should preserve clarity
>through the absence of the use of acronyms, or should I shorten the
>document by the liberal use of acronyms?
>
>Mark

As a somewhat casual participant and novice user. I would vote for less
acronyms. Some of these are so close BCC and ACC that they just run
together in my mind. The words have a little more meaning. To me the
acronyms area a barrier to use and make this an "insiders" tool.

Question, why the introduction of a namespace on the acronyms - are you
proposing that this should be used as well?

..dan