ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Question regarding final NDR

Hi Mark,

Looking through the CCTS, terms such as Business Information Entity are
almost always spelled out (and then followed with the acronym in parens
in instances such as definitions) and only used as acronyms in diagrams.
 So I'd follow the same(or similar) convention.  Separately, I'm unclear
why you are using xsd notation for what are mainly natural language
modeling terms (bbie, abie, acc, etc).  It doesn't follow what is
actually in an xsd - there is no actual
'ccts:AggregateBusinessInformationEntities' in the schema is there?
 Unless there is, and this is an example of a schema implementation I'd
just use the regular words.

-Anne