ubl message

Subject: Outcomes of coordination call 10 March 2004

Here are the outcomes of today's coordination call.

1. It is agreed that code list schemas need to be defined
   individually.  This eliminates Stephen's option c).

2. It is agreed that we no longer need the cludt mechanism.

3. Here is the clearest statement I was able to obtain about the
   change we should make here:

      Remove cludt, and where references were made in the document
      schemas and aggregate schema to cludt, now refer to udt, and
      where references were made in the code list schema module
      [to what?], they are now made to cct.

4. CLSC will meet at 10:30 California time, and Stephen and Marty
   will continue to work on this (including, I hope, agreement on
   a clearer statement of what needs to be done than the one
   recorded above).

5. NDR section 6 and the schema architecture diagram shown in
   Washington will need to be changed to reflect these changes to
   the code list structure.  They apparently are not in complete
   alignment with each other as they stand.  Marty volunteers to
   work with Mark on a revision to this section of NDR next week
   in Washington.

Jon