ubl message

Subject: Actions and owners for 1.0 package release

Hello UBL TC,

Following is a list of actions remaining to be taken in order to
finish the UBL 1.0 release package.  I've attempted to assign an
owner for each item, but in several cases the "owner" is a UBL
subcommittee, and I will need for the SC chairs to assign
individuals or teams to take responsibility for particular
deliverables.  The labels in braces refer to sections of the
current master document draft, which I am sending in a separate
message.  The file named "missing.txt" in that package includes
the same task list.

We decided Wednesday to omit the Friday packaging team meeting
this week because Tim couldn't make it and to work by email
instead.  So please respond to this message (off the list) by
giving me an estimate of when you can have the pieces assigned to
you or your SC ready for inclusion in the package.

Jon

Task list for 1.0 packaging

2004.03.25

ITEMS NOT DEPENDENT ON FINAL SCHEMA GENERATION

Owner: Jon Bosak

 - Review normative references {2}

 - Review terms and definitions {3}

 - Review symbols and abbreviations {4}

 - Convert master doc to XHTML

 - Create "tools" link from TC page to TTSC page, put link in {App
   A.5}

Owner: LCSC

 - Review procurement process {5}

 - Revise schema intro {6 intro para}

 - Write new descriptions for common schemas {6.2}; include old
   material now at {B.4XX}

 - Review methodology {App B}

Owner: Tim McGrath

 - Regenerate diagram of conceptual model to correct overlapping
   labels {Fig B-2, App B.2.1}

 - Write description of dependency diagrams {B.2.4}

 - Provide final spreadsheets {B.3}

 - Review spreadsheet descriptions in {B.3}

Owner: CLSC

 - Provide new descriptions for codelist schemas {6.3}

 - Provide Code list paper {App E}

Owner: NDR SC

 - Provide NDR document for 1.0 {App B.4}

Owner: Lisa Seaburg

 - Provide revised "schema modularity"; Bosak will edit to make
   section {6.4}

Owner: TTSC

 - Provide final schemas {6}

Owner: Anne Hendry

 - Rewrite description of schema generation process {B.5}

Owner: Michael Dill or Sylvia Webb

 - Provide appropriate GEFEG URL and description of GEFEG tool
   used in final schema generation {B.5}

Owner: CMSC

 - Provide customization guidelines {B.7}

Owner: Bill Meadows

 - Review and update release notes {App A}

ITEMS DEPENDENT ON FINAL SCHEMA GENERATION

Owner: Dave Carlson

 - Provide final versions of the implementation diagrams {B.6}

Owner: Ken Holman

 - Provide new version of {App C}

Owner: Stephen Green

 - Revise example instances {App D}