ubl message

Subject: CANCEL: UBL plenary meeting Tuesday 30 March 2004

Given the excellent progress made in the Wednesday joint SC call
and the enormous difficulty of finding time for a conference call
that will work for this truly international TC, I am canceling the
UBL TC plenary meeting scheduled for 30 March 2004.  We will
instead hold another joint SC meeting in this time slot to sign
off on what I hope will be the final schemas.  Everyone with an
interest in the final schemas should attend.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC