ubl message

Subject: Joint SC meetings 4/2, 4/6, 4/7

Hello UBL TC,

Please note the following schedule from the minutes of today's
joint SC call:

   Q/A and packaging schedule

   Jon is assuming responsibility for physical packaging, but we
   still need regular meetings of people to perform Q/A and
   packaging coordination.  Our plan is to keep meeting as joint
   SCs to perform these functions.

   Our near-term schedule is as follows:

      Fri 2 April 7 a.m. SF standard time (15h00 UTC, 16h00
         London, 17h00 Berlin, 23h00 Perth)

       - Accept schemas from David

       - Initial schema Q/A

       - Packaging review (in particular, normative status of the
         CL paper and other prose pieces)

      Tue 6 April 8 a.m. SF daylight time (15h00 UTC, 16h00
         London, 17h00 Berlin, 23h00 Perth)

       - Resolve schema bug reports

       - Packaging review

      Wed 7 April 8 a.m. SF daylight time (15h00 UTC, 16h00
         London, 17h00 Berlin, 23h00 Perth)

       - Schema Q/A spillover

       - Packaging review

      Note that NDR is free to use the 9-10 a.m. slot Wednesday.