ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl-comment] Public Comment

you are certainly correct in recognizing the xCBL heritage - it was our
starting point.

we also agree with your comments on sets of documents being exchanged.
 however, this is mechanism best left to the transport, routing and
packaging layer of the exchange protocol (eg. ebXML MS).  as all such
system handle this differently, it is just adding to the confusion to
suggest it be defined (once again) in the content vocabulary.