ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: [ubl-comment] Public Comment

Unless the intention of the suggestion is to have a container for what
we have for document types, e.g.:

<orders>
   <order>
   </order>
   <order>
   </order>
</orders>

But would a raw container with no further metadata or even real data
be of much use? I'm not sure.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442