ubl message

Subject: Re: AW: [ubl] Schema edit test

[dill2@gefeg.com:]

| Jon,are the changes below ideas for the future or reality for 1.0?

Reality for 1.0.  We remembered at the last minute that we had an
NDR requirement to provide stripped versions of the schemas.

| If the latter one is the case, then please note that the
| generation of the UBL schemas includes their relative pathes. It
| would be nice to know what a decision is and what an idea.

I based the revised directory organization on the relative path
names.  Both the annotated and nonannotated versions seem to work
fine in this structure (though I would like independent
confirmation of this if people have time to look at the build due
out tonight over the weekend).

Jon