ubl message

Subject: QA on UBL 1.0 build (20 April)

Not sure if you have called for comment but i thought this was scheduled for today, so i have gone over the current build([*** Second Q/A build, Take 2 ***] Publication Date 20 April 2004

All i could find was....

1. Figure B-5 still has "ise" spellings... (correct diagram is attached)

2. for consistentcy with other sc papers (NDR and CLSC) shouldn't the CM paper (http://www.ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/UBL-1.0/doc/cm/cs-ubl-cmsc-cmguidelines-1.0.html) be a PDF file?

3. In the NDR checklist we use "ise" and "ize" spellings in some rules (NMS14-NMS18 and SSM16-SSM21)

4. The NDR checklist still contains [ATD6] "Each xsd:schemaLocation attribute declaration URL MUST contain an absolute
path."  yet the schemas don't do this. i thought mark had written some words for this?

5. the CLSC paper uses the older version of the schema dependency diagram (ie. with "ise" spelling and not all dependencies named).

6. No credits (http://www.ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/UBL-1.0/doc/UBL-credits-1.0.pdf) ... yet!

7.  The title for B.3.4. should be "Customizing Models" as it talks about customizing either component or assembly models.

jon.bosak@sun.com wrote:
| Q/A review #2 will begin at 4 p.m. San Francisco time 4/20 and
| will end Wednesday night (San Francisco time) 4/21.  Fabio,
| Anne, Stephen, and Tim will conduct an end-to-end review and
| Mike will contribute what he can.  Comments will be sent
| individually to Jon with copies to the ubl mail list.  Jon will
| pick up inputs from the review Thursday morning in San
| Francisco and create a final build in time to begin Committee
| Draft balloting on Friday 4/23.
|
| All interested UBL participants are invited to participate in
| the Q/A review.

Jon

--
regards