ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] reusable spreadsheets error

Apologies - the previous zipped file was corrupted somehow

The Excel file is large so I'll send it zipped again
but in case there is a problem with my compressing
I'll send the oOO file unzipped (it's already effectively zipped)
and ask if Jon would mind saving it as an .xls file in oOO.

Sorry and thanks

All the best

Steve

stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk wrote on 23.04.2004, 13:52:01:
> Jon
>
> Horror-of-horrors I came across an error in cell B240
> in the reusable model spreadsheets
>
> Please would you substitute the attached amended version
> Hope it's not too late (quite bad if left as an error)
>
> Thanks and sorry.
>
> Steve

UBL-Reusable-1.0.zip

UBL-Reusable-1.0.sxc