ubl message

Subject: Suspend vote

Hello UBL TC,

Due to a communication error, I was not copied on a final update
to the fs/ directory; see

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-fpsc/200404/msg00022.html

As this piece is quite independent of the rest of the package, I
am going to swap out the previous version and rebuild the
package.  This should only take a couple of hours.

Please hold your votes till I get the new package uploaded.

Jon