ubl message

Subject: Lan Kwai Fong

Here is another informational item for those attending the TC
meeting in Hong Kong.

We have not actually figured out the wine & cheese logistics yet
(I think we should do that on location), but this note from Dorris
Tai is of interest beyond that.

   In case you are still interested in holding your wine & cheese
   in Lan Kwai Fong (the popular bar/pub area in Central), please
   see the bar list in http://www.lankwaifong.com/ (under Bars). I
   (or my friends) have been to Insomnia, C Bar and Post 97, and
   like them. Nevertheless, other bars at Lan Kwai Fong are of
   high-calibre too. If you are looking for a Chinese restaurant
   (spicy Shanghainese food) for dinner after wine & cheese,
   Heaven on Earth may be a good choice
   (http://www.geoexpat.com/Heaven_on_Earth_L608).

Jon