ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL-CommonBasicComponents-1.0.xsd

yes.

the  annoations do not appear in the CBC  module. so when they are
stripped it makes no difference. the annoations for each component
appear in the CAC module where the basic component is actually used.

so the answer to the question on ubl-comment is that you should check in
the CAC module for definitions