ubl message

Subject: Preliminary issues list

Hello UBL TC,

I've begun to organize our work items into some kind of
framework.  See

   http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/issues.xls

This needs a lot more work, and I hope to have it revised by this
week's TC calls on Wednesday and Thursday.

I will be offline most of the day Tuesday, so you might as well
hold comments till the meeting.

Jon