ubl message

Subject: 1.0 Issues list

Hi,

As per my AI from last week's coordination call, here is a spreadsheet
which captures the issues raised by Chee-Kai in his mail of 25 May.  I
will look further through the email to see if there are additional
issues, but this should get us going at least.  If someone has anything
they want to add before tomorrow's call, let me know as I'll probably
find a few more myself this afternoon and send out an update tonight.

Michael, Stephen, Mavis: if you consider your investigation complete
enough at this time I can add the issues raised in your comparison as
best as I can glean from the email thread, but a summary would be helpful.

Thanks very much,

Anne

1.0_issues.xls