ubl message

Subject: Explanation/position paper on CCTS schemas

Hello UBL TC,

As requested in the TC meeting of 9 June, Tim McGrath has prepared
an explanation of how we got to where we are with the CCTS schemas
together with recommendations for our position going in to the
ATG2 meeting in Walldorf.  You can find his paper at

   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/7206/draft-mcgrath-UBLandCCTSschemas.pdf

Please read this paper and be prepared to discuss it during the TC
meeting scheduled for 16 June.

Tim will be traveling for the next 10 days and not available to
discuss this by phone, but he can take comments and changes via
email during this time.

Jon