ubl message

Subject: AW: [ubl] handover files for comparison to Mavis

Stephen,
at the end of the QA discussion Jon repeated what we can read in the minutes
of the TC call 2nd June:
"6. Corrections to UBL 1.0 CD
:
Action items:
:
Michael Dill will regenerate the spreadsheet from the existing data model
using the EDIFIX tool and provide it to Stephen Green for further editing on
Monday June 7th.
Stephen Green will edit the spreadsheets and provide them to Mavis Cournane
for diffing on Fri June 11th.
Mavis Cournane will have the results of the diffing ready by June 16th.
This process should help the QA process to see where the spreadsheets depart
from each other."

I do not know any other agreed procedure and I did not get any other answer
on my question by email. That means it was not agreed, that "that Anne would
try to summarise Michael's list in the overall bug/issues spreadsheet
anyway." I did not try to do any systematic comparision.

But if you declare to have checked the data systematically, then I do not
need to do more or I get a job to doublecheck. Thus, please, declare,
whether you did or not. A formal procedure is always needed to do a QA. We
developed a procedure and do not do as agreed. This is neither a way to
manage a standard nor to work efficiently.

In respect of the formal part of a QA we could/should develop a procedure
within the the Software SC.

best regards,
Michael