ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: what to do about namespaces in schemas

Hi all,

Looking at  Mike's email and the rule, the word 'schema' is contained in
the namespace declaration before the name/version of the particular
schema appears.  I don't see that word (schema) in your following
examples, Eduardo/Stephen, but assume that it should be included as
shown in the rule example.  Or is the inclusion of the word 'schema'
redundant?

Also, then, please, do we change from 'tc' to 'specification' in the
next few days before what we consider the the final set of schemas is
produced by EF (within the next two weeks)?  If not, then precisely at
what future  point?

Thanks,

-Anne