ubl message

Subject: Gathering agenda items for Copenhagen

Hello UBL TC,

Here are some preliminary agenda items for our meeting in
Copenhagen next month.  The list is not exhaustive; I will add
more from the work schedule when I put together a formal agenda.
If you have any additions, please send them to me off the list.

Jon

Reports
Finish 1.0 if necessary
Version control, source control for 1.1
Q/A for 1.1
Role of a specific tool like EDIFIX in our work
Translations and translation-related questions
1.0 translation revisions (against change log)
Relationship with UN/CEFACT
Relationship with TBG17
Alignment of UBL library with TBG17 CCs
Mapping UBL to UNTDED