ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 21 July 2004

UBL TC members,

It's important that we try to deal with the remaining 1.0 issues
in this week's TC calls so that we can get 1.0 off our task list
before the meeting in Copenhagen.  Please review the issues list
included in my message of 17 July and come prepared to work
through the ones on the top spreadsheet as quickly as possible:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200407/msg00038.html

If any strike you as needing extended discussion, please post
comments in advance of the meeting in order to save time.

Jon