ubl message

Subject: updated 1.0 issues list for pacific call

Hi,

I've done my best in trapping this morning's discussion.  There were a
few where I was sure the item didn't need any further looking at so I
moved those to the 'completed' page, but if I thought the Atlantic call
decisions were somehow pending Pacific review I just left them there
(easy enough to move them after that call).  I moved 18.2 back to
'Unresolved' and there was one where I added links to Tim's responses
that were missing originally.  Also added the namespace issue.

-Anne

1.0_issues_20040721.sxc

1.0_issues_20040721.xls