ubl message

Subject: Minutes UBL TC Atlantic call

Dear all
please find attached the minutes of today's call.

Regards
Mavis
---------------------
1. Roll call and welcome by the moderator (Mavis)

Mavis Cournane
Mike Grimley
Jon Bosak
Anne Hendry
Paul Thorpe
Michael Dill
Tony Coates
Mark Crawford

  Text in {braces} refers to items in the work list at

       http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/worklist.xls

    You should refer to the latest version of this file just before
    the meeting begins.  The reference format is

       {Sheet_Name:line_number}

    where "Sheet_Name" is "UBL10", "Teamwork", etc.

STANDING ITEMS

{Standing_Agenda:6}  Calendar review
                      JG: Check with organizers of OTA conference
Deferred

                      (October in Chicago)

{Liaisons:13} Ontolog forum
               PY: Liaison status
Deferred

SUBCOMMITTEES AND WORK TEAMS

{Teamwork:3} HISC
{Teamwork:4} SSC
AH: Reported on SSC. There are a couple of open items. We only have 2
changes to the namespaces.
JB: We will decide on the QA process in Copenhagen for 1.1. For 1.0 we
will all sit down and go through the whole list.
AH: there was something on UBL Dev that I sent out a question of that
we need an answer on.
PRIORITY ITEMS FOR THIS MEETING

{UBL10:6} Issues review
           TC: Continue review of remaining issues

The only issues remaining are:

    a.3 Namespace URNs; see previous correspondence.

Eduardo proposes either deleting the NDR rule or referencing
RFC 3121.

In the Atlantic call we agreed the following:

  We agree to accept his proposal to reference RFC 3121, but we don't
agree to delete the rule in total. We need to change the URNs, we don't
need to change the filenames. At a minimum we need to say that we use
periods and not colons.

Action: JB will write up a proposed rule and send it out to the list
for a vote.
    a.4 Attribute names; see minutes of Pacific TC call 20040729.

We propose to change the NDR rule

WORK LIST ADDITIONS

Addition of new items to the work list.
None,