ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes UBL TC Atlantic call

 > Eduardo proposes either deleting the NDR rule or referencing
 > RFC 3121.
 >
 > In the Atlantic call we agreed the following:
 >
 >  We agree to accept his proposal to reference RFC 3121, but we don't
 > agree to delete the rule in total. We need to change the URNs, we don't
 > need to change the filenames. At a minimum we need to say that we use
 > periods and not colons.

My apologies for being unable to participate this morning. I hope this
summary is an ultra summary rather than an accurate one, because I didn't just
propose to reference RFC 3121; I thought I had a concrete example of how
to construct URNs -- has that been discussed? Will the URNs be replaced
with correct ones? Or has this been postponed further until the F2F?