ubl message

Subject: No phone for Monday

Hello UBL TC,

I regret to inform you that I was unable to obtain appropriate equipment for this morning's opening UBL TC session.  The presentations should all be available later as slides.  Other equipment will be arriving in time for the Tuesday plenary, and I hope that we can provide phone access for that session and the ones that follow.

Jon