ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] CD2 sanity check

Hi Jon,

I don't recall there being any issue with the file names, and I don't
see anything on the issues list to change them.  Were you thinking about
the namespace urns?  Those have been fixed (see the specialized
datatypes xsd):

<xsd:import namespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:codelist:CurrencyCode:1:0"
schemaLocation="../codelist/UBL-CodeList-CurrencyCode-1.0.xsd"/>

is now

<xsd:import
namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CurrencyCode-1.0"
schemaLocation="../codelist/UBL-CodeList-CurrencyCode-1.0.xsd"/>

-A