ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Approval of Candidate Committee Draft

[MCRAWFORD@lmi.org:]

| In keeping with that same TC practice, if you have any substantive
| technical objections to this document becoming a UBL TC Committee
| Draft, you have five days from today to submit your detailed
| objection.  The lack of an objection will be considered approval.

A change in the process rules last year made this seven days
instead of five.  So read "seven" for "five" above.

| Once the document becomes a UBL TC Committee Draft, it will be
| submitted to the OASIS Board for consideration as an OASIS
| standard.

CD balloting is a separate process that has to be done using the
kavi system.  I suggest that we consider this cycle a "last call"
for substantive comments and then put the NDR CD through balloting
in the same time period that we're using for the UBL 1.0 CD2.

Jon