ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: CodeList in document-id (was: CD2 sanity check)

Hello Anne,

>   3. Delete NMS6 from the current NDR checklist, leave the
>      schemas the way they are, and take a little additional time
>      to figure out what NMS6 should actually say or whether it's
>      even necessary (I personally would prefer this, as it's
>      clear that the form I suggested a couple of weeks ago did
>      not get the depth of scrutiny I was hoping for), or

I think the lack of the rule for the URL (or filename) is not important
for the current UBL CD2 package, because the package is now
almost complete.
But for the future version of UBL, I'm afraid of the troubles of setting
URLs (or filenames) for new UBL Documents.

And from my understanding, the package structure and filenames are
not independent of the persistent URL.
If we want to change the URLs of UBL documents, we have to change
the "schemaLocation" attribute in "xsd:import" tags in all documents,
or some of the dependencies between schemas seem to be broken.

Best Regards,
Shin Takagi
Shin Takagi
Hitachi Systems & Services, Ltd.
4-11-4, Omorikita, Ota-ku,
Tokyo, 143-8545 Japan
Tel:+81-3-3763-5403   Fax:+81-3-3763-0469
E-mail:s-takagi@hitachi-system.co.jp