ubl message

Subject: Candidate fs/ directory for UBL CD2

Hello HISC!

With many thanks to Stephen Green, I've just posted the following candidate
"fs/" directory for the CD2 delivery:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/9047/fs-20040905-1840z.zip

Please take a moment to unpack the directory and go through it ... it is
what I propose to be the entire contents of the fs/ directory, such that
Jon can just plug it into his collection before making the final UBL CD2
delivery.

Of note, I do not have any additions for the "Known UBL formatting
implementations" page ... but I can't help but think that *somebody* has
been working on presenting UBL information since the release in April, so
we should be able to increase the number of entries on this list.  The list
is in the fs/FS-implementations.html file in the zipped directory.

*Please* spread the word to anyone you know who may be working with these
specifications who will have implementations other than the ones listed, so
we can get them listed as well.

Also, please let me know if you have any changes or suggestions so that I
can incorporate any modifications as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc