ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Location of final schemas and spreadsheets in the archive

Jon,

Attached is an updated version of the NDR document with NMS 6 removed
and all other NMS rules renumbered in both the body and the appendix
checklist  to reflect the removal of NMS 6.  As we received no other
negative comments during the 7 day review period ending today, This NDR
document is ready to be formally voted on as a TC Committee Draft.  You
will need to update the NDR checklist on the CD accordingly.

Mark
Mark R. Crawford
Senior Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components

LMI Government Consulting
2000 Corporate Ridge
McLean, VA 22102-7805
703.917.7177 Phone
703.655.4810 Wireless
The opportunity to make a difference has never been greater.

www.lmi.org <http://www.lmi.org>