ubl message

Subject: Re: ACTION: Membership maintenance

As discussed at our meeting in Copenhagen, and in accordance with
the message sent out under this heading 20 August 2004, I have
reviewed our voting membership and made the changes in status
noted below so that we can achieve quorums more easily and
function more effectively as a group.  In undertaking this review,
I have tried to take into account meeting attendance, technical
participation, and expressions of interest in continuing active
membership.  Anyone who disagrees with these changes should
contact me off the list as soon as possible.

Note that none of these changes will effect on anyone's ability to
attend meetings, to receive mail from the ubl list, or to post
mail to the ubl list.

   Changed from leave of absence to observer:

      Ravi Akireddy

   Changed from voting member to observer:

      Fabrice Desre
      William French
      Marc Guenthardt
      Jodi Narel
      Gunther Stuhec

   Changed from nonvoting member to prospective member:

      Alan Stitzer

   Changed from leave of absence to voting member:

      Mikkel Brun

   Changed from prospective or nonvoting member to voting member:

      Oriol Bausa
      Noboru Itoh
      Thomas Lee
      Yukinori Saito
      Patrick Yee

Following is a list of the voting membership of the OASIS UBL TC
as currently recorded in the database.  Some of these entries may
not be spelled correctly.  If you would like me to edit your name
in the database, or if you are still a voting member but think
that you should not be, please let me know off the list before COB
Wednesday; after that I will lose web connectivity and won't be
able to work with the database for a few days.

   Fabio       Arciniegas
   Oriol       Baus Peris
   Jon         Bosak
   Mikkel      Brun