ubl message

Subject: CD2 release candidate

Hello UBL TC,

I have made the following changes to the CD2 image and uploaded
the result to our temporary working directory at ibiblio:

 - Removed fs/ directory and replaced it with the version at

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/9081/fs-20040907-1615z.zip

 - Changed index.html references to "Tools and Techniques
   Subcommittee" and "TTSC" to "Software Subcommittee" and "SSC"

- Changed index.html date to 7 September 2004

The new build can be found at the same URLs used for the build of
5 September:

   http://www.ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/cd2-UBL-1.0.zip
   http://www.ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/cd2-UBL-1.0/

Xenu reports the same multiple anchors and the same inoperative
CCTS link as last time.  Again, I think that we should just ignore
these; the multiple anchors are not a problem, and there does not
seem to be anything we can do right now about the UN/CEFACT site.

This is the version that I hope we can approve for balloting in
our Atlantic TC meeting Wednesday.

Jon