ubl message

Subject: Minutes Atlantic Call Sept 22 2004

Dear all
below are the minutes from the Atlantic Call.
We will meet again next week at the same time.

15H00 - 17H00 UTC WEDNESDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2004
    08h00 - 10h00 Wed San Francisco
    11h00 - 13h00 Wed Washington
    16h00 - 18h00 Wed London
    STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
    U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
    Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
    Access code: 5705229

Regards
Mavis
----------------------
1. Roll call and welcome by Mavis the moderator
Mavis Cournane
Fabio
Tony Coates
Jon Bosak
Anne Hendry
Mikkel Bruin
Marion Royale
David Kruppke
Mike Grimley
Bill Meadows
Stephen Green

Regrets
Sylvia Webb
Michael Dill
Mark Crawford
Eduardo Gutentag

Calendar review: http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

Reviewed. Additions provided by Mikkel Bruin and Fabio.

    Event report: UN/CEFACT Forum in Washington last week
Jon and Marion provided an update on this meeting.
It was concluded it had been worthwhile and positive.

Liaison reports (if any)

Bill Meadows asked if there was any plan to have a liaison with Rosetta
Net.
Bill will ask for further details of Rosetta Net.
Peter Yim has been appointed by the Ontolog Group as their UBL Liaison.

    HISC report
Nothing new to report.

    SSC report
Nothing new to report.

    UBL 1.0 status report
The CD was passed on the 15th Sept. All the paperwork is with Oasis. It
is now in process. We will be in the process at the beginning of
October.

   Comments from Chin Chee-Kai
  Jon, how big a problem are those comments.
Stephen has not had time to go through them in depth.
He is surprised about the issue of UBL Amount is not being used. That
was one of our diff differences, and he was pretty sure we sorted it.
IF this is true then we would at least need a release note.
The others are really debatable and are mostly matters of
interpretation.
Jon will update the worklist and will include the items that come in.

  UBL NDR 1.0 status report
It was passed as a CD on sept 15. By 17th we are now in public review
on UBL NDR 1.0. This does not necessarily mean that we have to submit
it for Oasis Standardization. The Nov F2F meeting is the place to
figure that out.

    Addition of new items to the work list
Jon to update the list.

    Other business
Jon will provide additional information on hotels in Santa Clara for
the first week in October.