ubl message

Subject: XML 2004 code list paper

I have uploaded my XML 2004 code list paper to

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/9435/coates-xml-2004-codelist-paper.zip

I need to do a more formal draft proposal, but in the meantime, this
outlines what I want to suggest as a format for defining codelists.  I
have submitted this to MDDL and FpML and well as UBL, and so it is
designed to be broader than what UBL needs in the short term.  That
probably means there will be scope for a UBL-specific customisation of it,
but I don't want to neuter the underlying format for any one particular
group, since the point is to try and do something that can be palettable
to a range of groups.

Feedback will be very welcome.

	Cheers,
		Tony.